CryptoUnify respects the privacy of its visitors by applying practices designed to protect the privacy of website users. We understand that information is the basis of human relationships in the virtual space and that the collection and responsible use of data is vitally important for users who browse our website to feel protected.
This privacy information regulates the processing of personal data within the https://cryptounify.io website, being responsible for the CryptoUnify business (then CryptoUnify).
Collection, treatment and use of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, as responsible for the website, informs all users who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be object of treatment that has been registered among the CryptoUnify treatment activities, in accordance with the provisions of article 30 of the GDPR.
1. Responsible for the processing of personal data
Owner: Daniele Caldelli
Address: Marina de Valencia, Muelle de la Aduana s/n, Valencia 46024
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data
Extended description of the purposes of the treatment.
CryptoUnify will treat the data of the users of your web page, with the following purposes:
- Users who sign up for the different web forms: manage your subscription to the different CryptoUnify plans
- Balance and transactions of cryptocurrency Wallets, connected through the introduction, by users, of the addresses on the platform in the "Crypto Portfolio" section
- Balance and transactions of cryptocurrency Exchanges, connected by the user through the Api Keys in the "Exchange" section
- Balance and transactions of the "Manual Balance" added by the users in the "Crypto Portfolio"
- Manage the registration and control of the capacity of the different events (conferences, seminars, courses, etc...) developed in the facilities of CryptoUnify
The Events will be photographed and recorded to share and disseminate them through social networks, media, web pages, etc. so the image and voice of the attendees can be captured.
For information requests:
- Manage requests for information made to CryptoUnify (Registration to update emails through the form located on the home page)
- The mail of the medium
- Send electronic communications with information about news, advice on maintenance services, notifications about new blog posts, etc. via email
- Sending via e-mail of electronic communications with information on trading activity, price notifications or other notices selected by the user
- They will be used to comply with legal obligations
- Deadlines and / or criteria for data retention
The term of conservation by CryptoUnify of the personal data of the users only during the time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected, or where appropriate within the period established by law.
3. Categories of the data processed
CryptoUnify, collects all the data directly from the interested party, depending on the place of the website it deals with the following categories:
- Identification data: email
- Username: generated automatically from the email and can be modified later
- Wallet balance and transactions
- Balance and Exchange transactions
- Balance and transactions "Manual Balance"
- Website traffic data
- Trading orders
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
The website through its different forms will indicate those data that are mandatory or voluntary to provide for the contractual relationship (*), in case they are mandatory the refusal to supply them will make it impossible for CrytoUnify to start the relationship. In the event that nothing is indicated about the will or obligation to provide the data, it will be mandatory.
The user agrees to provide true data and to communicate the changes. In addition to assuming that you provide third-party data, you state that you have their consent, as well as to inform them of what is collected here, the user exempts CryptoUnify from any responsibility in this regard.
CryptoUnify is legitimized for the processing of data based on the following.
- Registration management on the website
- Obtaining and updating the balance and transactions of Wallets
- Obtaining and updating balances and Exchange transactions
- Obtaining and executing trading orders
- Obtaining and updating the balances and transactions of the Balance Manual
- The management of the sending of the emails related to the activity of CryptoUnify (newsletter, tips, news, promotions) is legitimized in the consent of the interested party
- For its part, the sending of electronic communications related to CryptoUnify activities to users who have maintained a previous contractual relationship, is based on the legitimate interest of CryptoUnify to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations (Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce)
- Regardless of the above, CryptoUnify may use the information available to it to fulfill its legal obligations
- In the same way it is informed that the consents obtained from the users for the different purposes are independent, from each other, and that the user can revoke them individually, without this affecting the rest
CryptoUnify will make the following communications:
- To financial institutions
- Mailing and hosting companies
- Public administrations and State Security Forces and Bodies, by virtue of the applicable legal obligation Additionally, the necessary communications will be made to suppliers that provide the necessary services for the operation of CryptoUnify (in charge of treatment), all this to guarantee the proper functioning of the entrepreneurship programs
- In the case of registration via Referral, the Referrer will see your username
- The Customer in the case of registration via Referral Link, will see the username of the Referent
6. Rights of interested parties
The user as an interested party has the right to:
- Know if your personal data is being processed from CryptoUnify
- Access your personal data
- Rectify your personal data, as long as they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Delete your personal data, when it is understood that the reason they were available has disappeared, when the consent has been revoked, etc.
- Oppose the processing of the data, provided that certain circumstances concur and for reasons related to your particular situation. CryptoUnify will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims
- Request the portability of the data
- Withdraw consents given to CryptoUnify
- In addition to all of the above, interested parties may complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when they consider that CryptoUnify has violated their rights or has not satisfied their exercise of rights regarding data protection. You can find the contact details of the same through its website: www.agpd.es
Users may exercise their rights against CryptoUnify at any time and free of charge, for this they must send us a written communication, specifying the right they exercise, together with a document proving their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: by email email@example.com with subject RGPD: Exercise of rights.
It is CryptoUnify's policy to protect the confidentiality and security of the information that could be obtained in the course of its business activity. The information sent to CryptoUnify through this page or the registration / registration form, will be kept for all purposes in the strictest confidence and will be treated in accordance with European or national legislation, as appropriate, regarding the privacy of information.
In the case of this website the information that the user can provide in relation to their personal data can only be obtained through the submission of the form. In case of doing so, CryptoUnify wants to inform you that access to information that you could voluntarily provide us is limited, as well as security procedures and policies in order to safeguard such information from any loss, misuse or improper disclosure.
CryptoUnify, in order to maintain the highest security and privacy standards for the user, encrypts all sensitive information voluntarily left by the user during registration and use on the site, such as password and Api Keys.
The only purpose, in case CryptoUnify retains the information collected from the users of the web, is to manage and provide the service for which the website itself is designed, destroying, once the service is finished, all the information provided by your visitors.
9. Use of Paypal as a payment method
Registration for payment services provides PayPal as an online payment service, and your contact information will be sent to PayPal during the order process. Paypal is a service of PayPal (Europe) S.à.rl & Cie. SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. PayPal assumes the function of online payment service and an administrator and offers buyer protection services.
The modality of termination of payments processes PayPal are treated in the TEC: https://cryptounify.io/cryptocurrency-platform/terms-and-conditions/
10. Use of Youtube
Use of YouTube components with advanced data protection mode. On our website we use components (videos) from YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA. UU., A company belonging to Google Inc., Parkway Amphitheater, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For this purpose, we use the "Enhanced data protection mode" option provided by YouTube. When you view a page with a built-in video, a connection to the YouTube server will be established and the content will be displayed on the website through of a communication to your browser.According to the information provided by YouTube, in "advanced data protection mode", the data is transferred to the YouTube server, in particular, to which of our websites you have visited, if you see the video. If you are signed in to YouTube at the same time, this information will be compared to your YouTube member account. You can prevent this from happening by disconnecting your account before visiting our website. Google provides more information about YouTube data protection at the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en.
12. Contacting us
If you have any question about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by: firstname.lastname@example.org